- Use a digital camera that has 2 or more megapixels.
- Set the camera at the highest/largest setting.
- No cell phone photos.
- No pictures of a picture.
- No busy backgrounds where they get lost in the photo. You should be the focus of the photo not the background.
- Don’t cut off parts of body. Ex: Top of head, one of the arms or parts of the feet.
- Have good lighting. (Watch out for shine spots on faces)
- Name your images (determined based on the job)
- Use Dropbox.com or wetransfer.com to send large files.